Workcampers need to register on line as well as fill out the Workcamper Information Form and the Medical Form.
All teens and adults going to Workcamp must complete the On-Line registration on the Group Mission Trips web site. After completing the On-Line registration, print the resulting form, have both teens and parents sign it, and bring it to Jane and Chris. (We need the original signatures on the form, not copies.)
Instructions for On-Line Registration:
1. In your browser, go to http://form.groupmissiontrips.com/
You should see a page titled “Participant Sign Up.”
Use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer
2. In the four menus, select the following
Select Church State= VA
Select Church City= Leesburg (not Purcellville)
Select Church= Saint Francis de Sales
Select Primary Contact= Chris Treado
Click on “Find My Church”
You should see “Group Workcamps” and Virginia Beach
Click on “Sign Me Up”
3. Enter all the information requested (name, address, etc.)
Make sure you fill out the Birth Date correctly.
4. If you have a printer, select “Submit and Print” at the bottom of the page;
otherwise, select "Submit and Email Me" and retrieve the from from email.
Both teenager and parent sign the printed page.
Make sure the parent’s additional contact info printed correctly.
If it is not, correct it by hand.
Give the signed form (with original signatures) to Chris and Jane.
If you have problems after submitting, send an email to Chris/Jane
saying that you submitted the form and need help.
Chris and Jane will print the form.
We still need teenager and parent signatures on the printed form.
5. By signing the form, you are agreeing to Group’s Participation and Release Agreement as well as the Code of Conduct. See the Group handout (hardcopy) for these.
6. If you’re over 18 years old by the time Workcamp starts, you’ll need a background check. See Jane or Chris ASAP.
For a Video Tutorial click on Participant Sign Up Tutorial
37730 St. Francis Court
Purcellville, VA 20132
In case of emergency 540-338-6440
Parish Office 540-338-6381
Office Hours - M-F 8:30am-4:30pm
(office closed 12noon - 1:15pm daily)
Religious Ed. Office 540-338-4497
RE Office Hours - M-Th 10:30am-4:30pm