Workcampers need to register on line as well as fill out the Workcamper Information Form and the Medical Form.
All teens and adults going to Workcamp must complete the On-Line registration on the Group Mission Trips web site. After completing the On-Line registration, digitally sign it and submit it. For Workcampers under 18, a parent must digitally sign it rather than the teenager.
Instructions for On-Line Registration:
1. In your browser, go to http://form.groupmissiontrips.com/
You should see a page titled “Participant Sign Up.”
Use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer
2. In the four menus, select the following
Select Church State= VA
Select Church City= Leesburg (not Purcellville)
Select Church= Saint Francis de Sales
Select Primary Contact= Chris Treado
Click on “Find My Church”
You should see “Group Workcamps” and Erie, PA
Click on “Sign Me Up”
3. Enter all the information requested (name, address, etc.)
Make sure you fill out the Birth Date correctly.
Select year first then month, then day.
4. Adults only - when it asks if you are driving, make sure you select "Yes"
and answer the related questions. If unsure of the Vehicle Type, select Van
and 6 seats.
5. Check the boxes saying that you are agreeing to Group’s Participation and
Release Agreement as well as the Code of Conduct. Links are available.
6. Digitally sign. If you are under 18, you must have a parent digitally sign.
If you are over 18, you can digitally sign for yourself. (If you are under 18
and sign for yourself, they will end up making you redo the entire form, so
make sure a parent digitally signs.)
7. Click the "Submit & Email" button.
8. If you’re over 18 years old by the time Workcamp starts, you’ll need a
background check. See Jane or Emily or Chris ASAP.
37730 St. Francis Court
Purcellville, VA 20132
In case of emergency 540-338-6440
Parish Office 540-338-6381
Office Hours - M-F 8:30am-4:30pm
(office closed 12noon - 1:15pm daily)
Religious Ed. Office 540-338-4497
RE Office Hours - M-Th 10:30am-4:30pm